Our Boston Massachusetts Tour
The Old State House is a historic building in Boston, Massachusetts, at the intersection of Washington and State Streets. Built in 1713, it was the seat of the Massachusetts General Court until 1798, and is one of the oldest public buildings in the United States.
• The Massachusetts Town House: seat of colony government 1713–1776
• The Massachusetts State House: seat of state government 1776–1798
• Boston’s City Hall 1830–1841
• Period of commercial use 1841–1881
• The Bostonian Society and the museum 1881–present
I took so many pictures I cannot post all of them, so here is a few I took in Boston, Hyannis and Plymouth.